By the end of the training session the students will be equipped with the following:
- Information and an understanding of the legislation pertaining to fire safety.
- An overview of how fires start.
- Information on the various fuels that can start a fire.
- An overview of company fire procedures.
- Information on rasing the alarm in event of a fire.
- Guidance on the different types of extinguishers.
- Guidance on how to use the right extinguisher for the right type of fire.
- Information on fire prevention at work and at home.
Fire safety legislation, How fires start, Fuel types, Procedural guidelines, Raising the alarm, Fire extinguishers, Use of extinguishers, Fire prevention, Home and work fire safety.
- 2 Hours
- Knowledge quiz - Multiple choice
- Level 1 Fire Safety Awareness
- 1 Year